2/11/2004

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

This morning, Scott Shannon was on the radio interviewing Rick Springfield. It was just like I was 12 years old again. In the early '80s, I actually was annoyed by "Jesse's Girl." It was only years later that I came to realize that Rick Springfield actually was playing plain old rock music. It wasn't derivative; it wasn't any other genre -- it was simply guitar-based rock. And there are songs like "Celebrate Youth" and "Don't Walk Away" that weren't the biggest hits, but are great songs.

On to more important matters: The old syndrome of men being angry when women make the choices that they make all the time. The Anonymous Blogger writes that the only thing keeping women single is themselves. He forgets that men like him reject women every day: It's called "not asking them out in the first place." TAB went to a party and saw that the women were either "taken or unattractive, or both." That was him rejecting them.

Which leads to me to the fact that I will post my Valentine's Day entry shortly.

No comments: