2/16/2004

Finally catching up on some mail...
From: Blaise Mbassi and Sister.
Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire.
Tel: 0022505304847.
Email: blaisembassi1@postino.it

Attn: Ceo/ Manager,

I got your contacts during our desparate search for a helper. I have an
explanation for you - this however must have to be considered by you but never mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.
I am Mr Blaise Mbassi and the only Son of Dr Fredric Mbassi the Chief
Investment / Contract Assessment Unit for the past 28 years during his service in the African Development Bank (A.D.B.)sited here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his assassination by the Rebels during the 19th September Coup D'etat.
During his service, he made it know to me that some amount of money was arose after the assessment...

No comments: