2/02/2004

Woke up, put clothes on, didn't go to work. I took off today in advance. There are two holidays today. Groundhog Day and Day After Super Bowl. Really, winter is prime writing time so I wanted to catch up. But it's 4 p.m. and instead of writing, I've been running errands and making calls.

If only these scripts and the novel didn't need so much more work. But they do. It goes like this: write, hack out, add, write write write, hack hack, add add add, switch, write, hack, add, etc. etc.

In this world of escalating prices, it's nice sometimes to sit back and think about the things that have remained really cheap. Today I finally had the chance to return delinquent books to the library. I also owed for some books from last time. You know what it cost? $1.10. That's it.

I get so busy that I'm even adding my quotes of the week last-minute. You'd think it would be simple.

No comments: