2/16/2004

READING of my new novel on Friday, March 5. It's at a great used bookstore on Washington Street (the main drag) in Hoboken, five blocks from the PATH station (convenient for Manhattanites). I'll read, make a few bad jokes, sign books...and there should be a little bit of wine and cheese to enjoy. It's Friday, March 5, 7:30 p.m. at the Symposia Book Store, Fifth and Washington Streets. Directions to follow closer to the event, or you can e-mail me if you want to know more. It's also easy to get to from the Port Authority bus terminal. The store is next door to East L.A. restaurant with 50 flavors of margaritas, by the way. Mmm.

Matt writes: "Do you think the book store will mind if we bring in margaritas from next door?"

Just finished another screenplay revision at 3 a.m. I'm subjecting myself to the Rick Dees countdown now. I'm quite fond of the Maroon5 song.

No comments: