2/25/2004

Someone reported seeing Starting from Square Two in a Border's in Connecticut today; someone saw it in B&N in Manhattan, and two people were notified by Amazon that it's shipping to them today. Thanks for the reports!

Also, last night a young Pilby reader in Fla. e-mailed me to say she liked it: "it's hard to find female authors who don't write about shoes and affairs."

Well, there's a near affair or two in Pilby, but to hell with shoes. I've worn the same black Rockport sneakers for the last 800 days in a row.

I know this blog hasn't been very interesting, but work has been busy.

I went to a chiropractor for the first time ever today, because my back shoulder hurt. He touched different muscles and tried to get me to push his hand down with my arm as he did that. There were a few times that he touched a muscle and I couldn't push his hand. "Your skull's out of alignment," he said. "This bone is out of whack." He pressed them and then I was able to push his hand down. Amazing! He said I have to have my right arm more level when I used my mouse.

Screenplay revisions will be done after this weekend. So nice to finally finish!

No comments: