6/30/2006

iPod help

My music library got wiped out on my regular computer. I still have all the songs on my ipod, though. Anyone know how to put them back onto my computer? E-mail me.


Fun in the sun
















A sudden downpour in the metro area yesterday evening during rush hour caught a lot of people by surprise, but was a nice break from the stifling heat. Here's one of the local bus stations.

Hope y'all have a good weekend and good weather. (In the case of yesterday, the rain kind of was good weather! But not for the dude in the photo.)

I will put some more photos of poor soaked commuters on the weather blog if I get a chance at some point. That blog could use an update, no?


Agreeing to disagree

A friend of mine wrote me angrily saying that she doesn't understand how I could have liked "Jersey Girl." Well, I thought it was a good movie. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Someone else complained that I don't post my political opinions here. Maybe someday, but do you really need to hear what I think of the flag burning amendment when 60,000 other bloggers are spouting off about it? Go read dailykos.

No comments: