6/19/2006

Trivia

I will be hosting trivia with a friend (I'm not sure if I can reveal her name here; I have to ask her first) next Tuesday, June 27, at 7:30 p.m. Come play if you can!

But you can also play tonight, Tuesday, June 20. Neil and Jon B are hosting.

Here's the linkage, if you are unfamiliar with team trivia at the Baggott Inn in the West Village: http://www.dempseyspub.com/trivia.html

Note Bene: There will be no trivia on July 4.


Everyone loves a wiener

Recently, I went to a baseball game. The company was excellent. Unfortunately, said "company" did not find his hot dog equally excellent. He promptly lobbed 11.5 inches of his disgusting foot-long hot dog to the ground. I thought hot dogs were supposed to taste better at a baseball game?

I always enjoy the electricity and atmosphere of America's pastime, the green of the field, the shine of the lights. And my pretzel was excellent. Much better, apparently, than the wilted wiener.

No comments: