6/21/2006

Are you ready for the summer?

Are you ready for the summer?
Are you ready for the good times?
Are you ready for the birds and bees,
the apple trees,
and a whole lot of foolin' around?

I think that song's from the movie "Meatballs," which everyone in my first grade class saw except for me. Luckily, it was shown on cable 8,888 times.

Anyway, summer starts today at 12:26 p.m. You've made it! Congratulations!

It's already very hot, which will mean air conditioner overuse and blackouts. Yeah, I know they fixed the problem, but thousands of simultaneous air conditioners can't be good.

Today's date is significant for another reason. "Clerks II" premieres in exactly a month. I love writer/director Kevin Smith's dialogue and sense of humor, so I am quite looking forward to it.

No comments: