9/27/2008

Wonderful

It is almost a year that I have been married to my wonderful hubby.  I am a very lucky girl.  It's an amazing leap of faith for someone to pledge to spend the rest of his or her life with you...and I doubt any of us "deserve" it.  I am not a perfect person and have more to learn about being a good wife and better person, and he makes it all worth it.  I have learned a lot from being with him.  I'd say much more, but I'm not into getting all personal on my blog, and I need to go watch Saturday Night Live with him right now.  They're making fun of Ms. Palin, you know.

Anyway, we had some delicious anniversary food tonight here.  Not a place we'd go every day (unless we hit the lottery); just for a special occasion.  The Hen of the woods mushrooms were something I'd never tried before - thick, slightly sweet, rich, filling, and with crisp caps at the end.  I'm going to have to get ahold of some and put them in pasta some day.  My scallops were also delicious.  So I recommend the place if you like seafood and are willing to spend extra.  

No comments: