5/03/2006

Reading details for Sunday

I'll be reading on Sunday from a hopefully-humorous book-in-progress. I will have one or two co-readers. If it's not too far for you to come, it'll be great to see ya there!

It's 6:30 p.m. this Sunday, 5/7 at Barbes, in Brooklyn off the F train - directions:

From Manhattan, Take the last car of the train to 7th Avenue, Brooklyn. Exit at the southwest corner exit.

Make a u-turn and walk downhill on 9th street towards 6th Avenue. Barbes is on your left at 376 9th Street, a couple of stores in from the corner of 6th Avenue.

www.barbesbrooklyn.com

E-mail me if you have questions (about that or anything else).

Phone convo I had just now:

PERSON: So, are you into Idol?
ME: Billy Idol?
PERSON: No, American Idol.
ME: Uh...no. But I might be if they sang Billy Idol.

E-mail of the day

don't plagiarize or you may lose your million dollar book deals (lol). isn't that somethin'? love, dad.

No comments: