Thank God it's
On another note
Five things I love about dogs
1. The way they try to walk far in front of you, stretching their leash, in order to show how independent they are, but still continually look back at you to make sure you're there.
2. The puzzled expression on a puppy's face after he sneezes for the first time
3. When a dog's nails get clipped and he walks funny on the sidwalk because he's not used to the absence of tapping, and you can see each paw spreading out to get the full brunt
4. When they face into the wind and their ears flap like sails
5. Their pure, unconditional love