11/09/2004

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

I'm finally getting some stuff done that too me a while to get to. That means I'm not at trivia right now.

'Gong Show' alum Chuck Barris will be reading from his new book at the KGB bar (which often has readings) in the East Village this Sunday at 7 p.m. I'd go if I didn't have to do book stuff all weekend, but I thought anyone with as strange a sense of humor as I have might want to know about it.

Sarah posted some photos of the '80s prom. I'm in some of them dressed like a nerd, which is probably what I would have looked like had I gone to my own prom.

There's a manuscript I have to read and write a blurb on, and it's by an author whose first book I really liked, and that's another thing I need to get to, but I'm looking forward to it - I just need the time. If I revise my book tonight and tomorrow night, I can start reading Thursday.

No comments: