8/17/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, etc.

Quarterly Disclaimer: Every few months I post this disclaimer, which is...

If you're someone who barely knows me, and you read my brief comments on this blog, you only know a tiny tiny percent of me, maybe less...so please try not to form judgments! I know it's hard. Feel free to ask me questions. There is more to know.

Yes, sometimes I think of something funny and put light, goofy observations here, but I'm not like that all the time. This is a place to add pithy remarks, maybe help friends and acquaintances and readers keep up with a few things I'm doing, but there is plenty about me that's not on here. And I don't put really personal stuff here.

So don't worry that I will write about you. And don't be afraid to ask me questions personally. There is much more than what you see, and some of it might even be very different.

For instance, I think this website is really something.

No comments: