4/19/2005

Yes, yes, yes...the wave was 70 feet high, not 7 feet.

Lost in translation

Alex, my Italian penpal, sent me more jokes:

the difference between a penis and a magic lamp? is that if you scrub the penis you can’t say that Who comes is a genius!

plin…

Two friends to the bar.
The first one: “Would you like to make sex in three?”
The second: “Wooow!!! It’s my dream!!!
The first: “ Well, if you run to your home maybe you will be still in time to !”

pling…

Pope said:
“Virginity is a Gift .”
Well. So donate it more often !

pling…

A woman confesses to her Pastor.
“Father – she says – after the Saint Mass to the Vaticano I made a *** to the priest ..
and the Pastor : “My dear girl, you now have to say three Ave Maria, but REMEMBER: your parish is this one!”

pling..

when it is night and I have sleeplessness, I take laxative. I don’t get sleep the same, but I have something to do anyway.

Two penis go for an hold-up into a bank. At one point a buzzer one comes in. The other ones look themselves in their faces and shout: “My God!! Robocop is here! “

pling… the end.

No comments: