4/26/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

Reader/writer J.K. writes: I think people of every generation will think they are on the cuttingedge of a revolution, though. Kids who grew up now will remember when they first got on the web or first got an iPod like we remember firstwriting BASIC or taping Friday Night Videos or seeing our first VCR.... Speaking of, I put some batteries in my TRS-80 Model 100 and tookpictures: Link

Also, writer Jennifer Weiner of Good in Bed fame (and other fine novels) mentioned in the Book Standard that my blog is one of the ones she reads! It's so nice to be mentioned by such an acclaimed author of women's fiction. Here's the link to the story on literary blogs and bloggers. Jennifer Weiner has, for many years, written her own blog. (I like it best when it talks about the literary world, which the last few entries do.)

No comments: