4/05/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

I co-hosted trivia tonight. Do you know who did the guitar solo for Michael Jackson's "Beat It"? Who hosted Saturday Night Live the most times? (Eddie Van Halen, Steve Martin.) Those were my co-host's questions.

Originally I decided not to post the list of team names, because it might offend Dawn's readers. But I decided to anyway. Apologies to whoever this offends.

- [Name of my co-host] touched me in a funny place and it wasn't my elbow
- Michael Jackson's Nether Glands Ranch
- Pope Fiction
- Big Units
- Name
- How many popes does it take to screw in a light bulb? Normally one, but he's dead
- The Pope's not dead, he's drinking Margaritas in Mexico with Biggie
- Brain in a shoebox
- John Paul & Terri, a match made in heaven
- The Great White Pope
- Blood Farm AKA Hemoglobin Explosion

I've thought of more things to post, but then I get too busy. So the talk on French vs. English bulldogs will have to wait. (French ones are on the cover of New York Mag this wk.) Oh, hell, here's the main point - English bulldogs are cuter but have big medical problems. Anyway, adopt a shelter dog.

No comments: