3/03/2004

Woke up, put clothes on, went to work.

Finally finished revisions to both screenplays. Since I wrote the first draft of the first one three years ago, it was time to get done. It feels good. Of course, now I will show it to more professional folks who may suggest more revisions. But phase 1 (or 2, or 3) is done.

Two doctor's appts today for my shoulder. So I may not blog much again today. Unless I can come up with something really pithy to say.

Well, okay. One thing that really pisses me off. It's happened a few times in the last year (and not recently, so don't think it's you): When someone asks me to pick a dinner or lunch or drinks place, and I say, "Are you sure you don't have a preference," and they say, "No, I don't care, just pick something" and I offer up a place or two, and then they pause and say they don't like those places. So if you say you don't care and that I should pick, don't THEN reject my suggestions, you putz.

No comments: