3/07/2004

I forgot to mention that it's supposed to snow tomorrow. To all of y'all who complained that it snowed a lot this winter -- that's what winter DOES. And spring is two weeks away, and it will get warmer and warmer as it approaches (except tomorrow). So rejoice that the seasons you enjoyed as a kid have returned, and stop kvetching.

I should update my barometer blog instead of neglecting it.

On the news, they said that a 21-year-old woman who was missing in NY (I've seen the posters up myself) was just found. She was supposed to visit her family two weeks ago but instead somehow ended up at a place in the Hamptons. She's okay, though. She saw an item on the TV news about her and called home. It seems like there have been more missing persons signs up lately than normal, so I'm glad there's one less to fear for.

I watched the '80s movie "Gotcha," which was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Since it's about the Assassination Game - something people played in my high school that would never fly today - I thought it was pretty cool in ninth grade when it came out, and since it's from the '80s, I figured it'd be needlessly schlocky when I watched it again, but it was only a little schlocky. Probably 'cuz it was from '85 and thus almost into the modern era.

No comments: