1/24/2004

Woke up, put clothes on, didn't go to work.

Both the New York Post and the Daily News have the Atkins/Bloomberg flap on their covers.

Mook the Meteorologist was right...it's going to snow overnight Sunday into Monday. He's always right. I should buy him dinner.

I met some interesting bloggers at the bash. Here are just some examples. A lot of people these days get to know each other better electronically before they meet in person. While there are advantages to this, I also think that it means you find out about someone is what they want you to find out, but depending on what they write, you don't always know the most important thing about them, which is how they treat other people (and animals). So it was good to meet them. I guess it depends on the blog. For my part, I don't always put my sweetest or most personal thoughts here. Some personal thoughts go in my journal (on paper). Some of them go in e-mails to friends. Funny thoughts go into my novels, screenplays and essays. But I do like having this outlet.

No comments: