3/06/2006

Trite dialogue

A while ago, maybe even a few years ago, I posted on this blog a link to a website that had lists of overused TV sit-com plot lines and devices, and there was even a name for them. Now I can't find it. Anyone remember where it was? E-mail me at lizzner@aol. Thanks!

Lifestyle change

Well, writing season is over. That means it's time to get a life again.

Which is not to say that I'm going to be running into the city every night after work like I used to. It became too tiring. I just don't have the time to be going to trivia every week anymore, and certain other things. But I pledge to not spend every weekend indoors writing.

The end of writing/hibernation season also means no more pigging out as I write. Today, I was back to my baby carrots and granola bars.

I'm waiting to hear back from my agent on the rest of the writing project I gave her. So we'll see.

"Every writer at one point thinks, 'If I just get this one book published, I'll be happy' "

Michael Malice writes about what happens when you're a writer and you finally publish a book, but it's not the book that's most important to you, the one that's in your heart. Yet, you realize you shouldn't complain...

No comments: