1/07/2006

Mean junk mail subject head of the day

Shy To Fcuk With ur Short Gun? Bigger 2" Instantly quickly

Some journalist out there should (or maybe someone has) see if this type of marketing actually works...

Nice e-mail of the day

I am a huge fan of your writing. I am sure you have already received emails from 1,357 people already saying how "they ARE Carrie Pilby"...

Can't post more 'cause I didn't get the reader's permission. I have gotten a few e-mails from people who say they 'were' her, but it's not up to 1,357 yet.

Invitation

Some folks and I are going to watch the Giants playoffs Sunday at a bar in NYC. I keep realizing there were people I know whom I forgot to invite. If you want to stop by and cheer, e-mail me and I'll tell ya where. And yes, I know this interferes with my plan to hibernate, but it's a rare event.

Literary news

The on-line journal Black Table is ceasing to exist in a month. I imagine the editors, working for free, just don't have time to work for free any more. Fare thee well!

Revise, revise, revise

Got home from work yesterday, slept three hours, then revised until 4 a.m.....

I want to prune out any dead lines in the book and make it the emotionally-charged novel it should be.

No comments: