5/13/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

Weird things I thought of for no reason:

1. I can play several instruments:
-Kazoo
-Xylaphone
-Triangle
-Tambourine

2. When I was in second grade, friends would ask me if I saw last night's "Three's Company" or "Happy Days," and I had to say pissedoffedly, "The only show you should ask me about is Diff'rent Strokes, because Friday is the only day I'm allowed to stay up 'til 8:30." After a bit of this, I knew it was time to get my bedtime increased. I pondered my strategy. Finally, I went to my mother and said, "All the kids in school talk about those shows like 'Three's Company' and I have nothing to say." She relented and increased my bedtime to 8:30. Unfortunately, that meant my little brother got to stay up that late as well, even though he was three years younger than I and thus should have had to go to bed at the time that I had to go to bed when I was his age. Oh well.

3. I still want to know about that black basset hound. What all-black breed could they have crossed it with that could have possibly been in the right shape to have sex with a basset hound?

No comments: