5/10/2005

Will later wake up, put on clothes, go to work.

I'm mailing a screenplay to a contest this week. I know, I know...I write too much. But actually I finished this one last year and the timing wasn't right to send it to the contest I wanted to send it to. It's a simple, Disney-type family thing. Anyway, I did a quick revision week and will send it off to see how it does. I found that I still liked it, and otherwise it would have just sat idle. At least I'll see if it makes it to semifinals or what have you.

Back to the novels. I checked out the unjustified page proofs for "Carrie Pilby's New Year's Resolution" (novella in the forthcoming Scenes from a Holiday) and made some corrections and sent them back to my editor.

I've been thinking about nips and tucks for Novel 3, too.

Actually, I've done very little writing in the last two weeks. Mostly just relaxing and little revisions of projects like the ones above. I even had time to watch "The Office," the DVD of which my friend gave me months ago. It's bloody funny! Now I have to figure out whose stapler to put into Jello.

No comments: