5/31/2005

Trivia was excellently hosted by Jess and Marissa this evening. Among the highlights was an all-Bruce Willis round. There were many funny moments. When a team wanted to get credit for their answer of "Holly" for John McLean's wife in "Die Hard," Jess finally gave in and said (jokingly), "You can have it, but you're a bunch of jerks." Another question was, what was Bruce Willis' catch phrase in that movie? The answer was "Yippe kai-ay, motherfu**er." One guy complained that he didn't know it because "I've only seen it on TBS."

Among the popular team names tonight:

- "But Daddy always told me I'M Deep Throat!"
- "W. Mark Felt me up."
- Paris is burning...down there.

The top 10 round concerned best selling movie soundtracks. It was a very good round. They included Saturday Night Fever, Footloose, Lion King, Forrest Gump, Titanic, Purple Rain, Dirty Dancing, Grease, and some others I ain't thinking of right now. Number one, believe it or not, was the Bodyguard.

No comments: