10/31/2004

Woke up, put onmunchmunchmunchmunchmmmgobblegobble gobble.

Happy Halloween!

A friend of mine says he's going to an election party Tuesday thrown by "votergasm," a group that you can join by taking a pledge not to have sex with people who don't vote. It's non-partisan. It seems like the key is, though, if you meet someone, don't let on that you're a member of the group before asking if they voted. Because if they know, they'll just lie. Hint: If they say they voted for Jim Carey, don't do the nasty.

We have gotten some excellent contributions to the poetry contest. I haven't had a chance to post them, but I will. To all who submitted - you're brilliant.

I have also been working on a haiku, but it's one syllable off. My writing group tried to help me alter it, but I didn't like the suggestions.

A plane

Every time a plane
flies over my house, I ask
"Is that the other shoe?"

No comments: