10/28/2004

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

I'm lying, as I have done with the above comment almost every time in the past two weeks. I haven't gone home yet. I'm going now. This election has interfered with my daily morning entries! Now it's crossed the line!

I work for a newspaper and we have a lot of election stories and letters to get in. So, I'm at work late. And yes, I have also been working on the novel.

Poetry contest

Okay, there's no prize. But "Anonymous Bob" and I came up with a poem (Bob deserves most of the credit). Feel free to add lines if you come up with good ones:

With enough beers,
Roseanne would look like
Brittney Spears.

With enough rum,
Bea Arthur would look like
Heidi Klum.

With enough sherry,
George Bush would look like
Vanessa Kerry.

With enough brandy
Michael Moore
would look like Mandy.

Today is the Shady National Convention. Guess who's back, back again...

No comments: