10/09/2004

Woke up, put on clothes, didn't go to work.

Yes, again, that has been pre-recorded.

I have to catch up on a few things. I at least have to mention that last week I went to a debate in which Todd S. tried to convince one of the founders of C*ddle Parties that our society is NOT too s*xually repressed. She said our society IS too s*xually repressed. (And no, my censoring is not a result of such repression, but a result of my not wanting people to find me here while Googling for s*x!!) Anyway, the debate was quite funny. Todd capped it off by revealing that not long ago, a web retailer was selling "Child Pimp & Ho Costumes" on the Web. I find this quite disturbing. I don't care what adults do with each other, but when they start giggling over their cute little 11-year-old ho, there's a problem.

No comments: