4/30/2008

The dudette abides

Joderama has posted not one, but TWO new entries on her blog!  She's right -- most of the things she sees in L.A., I've never seen.  Who would have thought that a place could be weirder, in terms of people-watching, than NYC.

She also invents a new term:  Wii-sick.  (Rhymes with seasick.)  She searched the Web and couldn't find any other mentions.  So please credit Jodi whenever you use it.  And please also repeat the term to anyone you know who has a Wii, especially when it causes soreness, panic, or any other symptom.

Thanks and God bless.

On an unrelated note, the Hubby and I got to take a free cruise around NYC today as part of a press junket.  I get remarkably few free things for someone in the news business, but the cruise was pretty nice.  Someday I'll write an entry listing the precious few free things I have received in my life as a newspaperwoman.  Maybe I can categorize them:  Best, worst, weirdest, etc.  And then there's biggest waste of taxpayer money (the Xmas tree ornament I got from the postal service.)

No comments: