4/23/2008

Thanks

I'm writing this before trivia, but in advance, let me say thanks to everyone who came out tonight!  I know some old friends and longtime trivia folks are coming, and it's going to be great to see you all.  And to give you some extra treats.

It's six years since trivia started, and it's been so wonderful to meet so many nice people, some of whom have become close friends.  Even in New York, you can find a nice community.

I hear that another new trivia night may be starting soon, and there's also the Drinking and Thinking night nearby at Dempsey's -- I'll have to publish info on that soon.

Doggies

The Hubby sent me this link today to warn me about an unfortunate experience Natale Portman had while petting a strange dog.  Since I pet strange dogs, he wrote "Let this be a warning to you."

Point taken.  But  do you think I should also not take photos of strange dogs, like this cuddly pair I saw this morning?  What do you think??



I think that's a great idea...for me to poop on!!!!

No comments: