4/27/2008



New 'puter

We got a new computer and downloaded recent photos onto it, so I wanted to put up more photos, but it takes Blogger so long to put them up.

However, I did want to post this photo of the area in our living room that we cleaned up and organized for the new computer.  

We got this computer desk at Office Depot for under $100.  The only problem is, the screen is so big on the computer and sometimes you have to drag the mouse across the whole screen to click on the tools on top, and there isn't room on the desk to drag the mouse far enough without bumping into the keyboard when I'm dragging it to the left.  I bet I'm not the only person to deal with this problem.  I actually prefer smaller computer screens because of it.  Or I guess I need a bigger mouse area.

Anyway, here's a photo of the area - so nice to have it all neat!

Update:  The Hub suggests that I actually post a photo of the desk WITH the computer on it.  Okay, soon!  (First, have to take said photo.)

No comments: