4/07/2008

Hello everybody (all six of you)

The Hubby complained that I didn't post today. Well, I didn't have much to write...except that he is wonderful. And if I wrote that, you would all barf. Well, all six of you, anyway.

I remember that back in the '90s, when the internet was kinda new, there was an internet list going around of synonyms for "throw up." Some of them were standard (puke, hurl, yak, etc.) but some of them were elaborate: "Call Ralph on the big white phone."

On another note, a friend e-mailed me and pointed out that I still have not posted my photos from Florida. I'm waiting until we get a new 'puter to download them onto, and that's still a week or two away. But I'll post some photos when I'm all set up, I promise.

Speaking of computers, I'll be needing Microsoft Word for Mac. I suppose I should buy it...

Well, how 'bout that. I did have something to say after all. I bet you are much more enlightened now.

No comments: