7/19/2007

Scott Baio on VH-1

ME: "Oh good. We can watch 'Scott Baio is 45 and Single.' "
THE BOY: "If we have to watch that, YOU'RE going to be 45 and single."

The Boy is funny.

But actually, we ended up watching it. It was pretty interesting. Scott is scared that he is going to die alone. But he simply can't commit. He says he just gets bored with women after a while. When they wake up in the morning and "look like men," it's hard for him to be attracted. His type is blonde with a "big rack." He's very honest in this show. So he has this "life coach" who made him stop seeing his current girlfriend for two months. Instead, he has to go find every other girl he's been with and figure out what went wrong in the relationship. (Usually, he cheated with some Playmate or other).

Important things I learned:

-He lost his virginity to Erin Moran.
-One of his good friends is Jason Hervey (Wayne from "Wonder Years.")

So thank you to The Boy for letting me watch this. I am usually annoyed by reality shows, but I can't help it - this one amused me so!!

Words

On another note, Google informed me that this girl spoke well of my book on her blog.

No comments: