5/08/2007

Welcome back

I've been too busy to post lately, so here's a jumble of stuff.

First, yesterday there was an Associated Press article on the boy who had an earache, and a doctor found two spiders living in his ear. I really think that it was sick of the Spider Man producers to do this as publicity. Their film is making enough money!! Seriously, now every time my ear tickles or hurts, I'll have nightmares.

It looks like the l*sbian date blogger has stopped blogging. She was a good writer. I think she found, as many people have, that it's not good to get too personal on the internet.

Speaking of dating, I have been just alerted that Todd Seavey has put a "personal ad" up.

I love the music in the 1980 movie "Xanadu," even though the movie bombed. I wonder if the soon-to-start Broadway version will bomb as well. It looks like it's taking itself seriously, rather than being campy (bad idea?). Who knows. I'd see it for the music...if it was inexpensive enough. So far, doesn't look that way.

Finally, I finished and turned in two major writing projects yesterday. It's a great relief. Don't ask which ones they were, because it doesn't matter. There are too many things in various states of completion, and who knows when the next revision will be. But for now, I get a break from writing for a while.

10-4.

No comments: