5/23/2007

Scam e-mail, or real?

Received today:

Hi, C-ren! My name is T--- T----- and I'm from Romania.

I want to ask you something. Can you send me your book,Carrie Pilby?
I like to read a lot. And these kind of books. Like yours.
Why am I asking you to send me? Because.. I'd like to buy it,but I don't have money. My parents divorced soon and my father doesn't give me money. And my mother tries everyday to give me something to eat.
I love to read books write in English. That's the way how I learn better this beautiful language.

I hope to write me soon! Best wishes!
T---- T------


Anthology update

I think one of you must have bought this, because its Amazon ranking went up! Thanks.


Update: Reader mail

A reader writes:

I think that I really could have gotten it on with your mom! Sha g-a-delic! Groovy Baby!
I think that the book thing was a scam. This guy could afford a computer and the internet but not a book?


I assume it's a girl, and maybe she went to the library. And stop being creepy about my mom!


2nd Update: Reader writes again

Oh, I forgot about the library. And yes, I creep myself out sometimes also. But she is kinda cute you gotta admit. She has that shag-a delic look about her. After all she didn't find you and your bro in the cabbage patch like she told you.

No comments: