8/10/2006

Court case decided by rock, paper, scissors

Story here (and it's true).

Thanks to Jon the Writer for sending that along.


Other

I was reading some of my entries from the winter, and boy did I sound boring! All the entries were about writing...and yeah, this blog is supposed to be about my writing, but...still, I apologize. I swear that in real life, I have a personality and soul and do other stuff besides writing...maybe.

I kept meaning to link to Chris's disclaimer on his blog, because I like it: "Mission Statement
The goal of the this blog is to help me write, not to hurt my family, friends and co-workers. Please contact me if I have written anything that you believe is inappropriate or offensive."

I told Chris I wanted to link to his blog several months ago, and then kept forgetting to.

No comments: