8/21/2008

Shucks

I just got an e-mail with the subject head that said, "You wrote my favorite book."

It goes on:  

"Hi, I very suddenly decided it would be a good idea to e-mail you and let you know that you wrote my favorite book. I picked up Carrie Pilby very randomly four or five years ago and fell hopelessly in love with it. The copy I have is slightly tattered from being read, loved, and carried around... I bought a copy for an English teacher. I forced two or three of my friends to borrow it...."

That's always nice to hear.  I haven't gotten an e-mail on CP in quite a while.  It's funny, 'cause just the other day, I was just telling The Hubby how hard it is for me to read CP.   I'd want to revise everything.  Eek!

Maybe someday, the publishers will put out a new edition of it, since the old ones are largely gone.  Maybe...

No comments: