1/04/2008

A response from Hawaii

Blogfan Sam writes:

Thank you so much for "Home Alone" story. This is your best post in a very long time, and reminded me just why I'm a big fan. A lot of us have had that "Now what the heck do I do?" time in our lives. You feel jubulation at finishing one chapter in your life, then you face that big scary thing called "the future". It's also fun to look back at the moments that change our lives... change one little thing and you could have ended up in a completely different life than you have now. I know it's been a big year for you, but who knows what 2008 will bring. Happy New Year my friend.

Thanks, Sam! Yeah, long posts like that take a while for me to write, but I'm glad it went over well. It wasn't any fun to be so confused at the time, but I'm sure I learned some life lessons from it.

I hope you have a great 2008, too!

No comments: