6/07/2007

So anyway

I've been on my diet for a month as of this Sunday. And I'm a bit tired of it! I run on the treadmill almost every morning (kind of boring, but the iPod helps) and I haven't been eating sweets. Definitely no fried food, and less cheese than usual. No chocolate.

I did manage to lose the five pounds, so I will probably go back to a less-strict diet soon.

I also haven't really done any writing in almost a month. Which is good, because when I write, I eat. I am waiting for Superagent to read the novel I handed in last month. I do have some manuscripts that I pick and poke at now and then, but wedding planning and other things take priority.

The NJ anthology came out on Tuesday. Haven't seen any reviews, but at least my writing is out there, and can always lead to more publications. Or movies. Or stuff.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: