6/21/2007

Jersey Boys



Last night, the boy took me to see Jersey Boys, which I'd wanted to see since it opened.

I love the music of the Four Seasons, and besides, my dad grew up near their 'hood. I was impressed at what a great job they did, threading together the sometimes-painful biographies of four guys into one cohesive narrative, with a lot of funny lines. They made the music really rock. I've seen musicals (like "Movin' Out") that just relied on the strength of the music, and this one was much more appealing. Tickets are expensive, but I recommend that you see it if you can. Oh: There is some bad language, so keep small kids away.


The tickets were actually a b-day present that the Boy gave me a while ago. They were such good seats that...we were actually sitting not far from MEG RYAN!!! Other people pointed her out to us. Her hair is REALLY LONG now. She hasn't been in anything lately and is raising an adopted daughter. I found this picture online. See, her hair is really long.

No comments: