6/18/2007

Goslings

In three different parts of the state today, I saw mother geese (or ducks or swans, I don't always know which giant bird I'm looking at) walking with fluffy yellow goslings/ducklings/chicks. It was CUUUUUTE.

In one case, The Boy had to stop his car and let them all cross the road.

I guess it has to do with the advent of spring -- birds and bees "do it", and now, on a very hot and sunny day, the momma geese must nudge their little goslings to water so they can swim and drink.

Have I mentioned how cute they were?

The Boy thought it was girly of me to mention that, but I still answered correctly who was pitching for the Mets today when he asked, so I get a break... (Although, shhhhh, I only knew the person's nickname and luckily he didn't ask the real name.)

On another note...you can disregard the stuff below about seeking a laptop, because I found a cheap new one with a rebate. Computers have come way down over the years.

And finally, right now "Bridezillas" is on our TV. While certainly there are spoiled people in the world, I feel bad for some of these girls because they are led to believe, either by peers (who've had similarly lavish weddings) or the wedding industry, that they must include all sorts of refinements in their wedding, and then one of them goes wrong and they get upset (like the girl on TV who is crying right now because a wheel just fell off a replica of a wagon, and her dad isn't taking it seriously). The important thing is bringing two people together who love each other.

I was going to blog about some other silly thing, but I forgot. It probably wasn't important, like 99.99 percent of whatever else is on here. I hope you all have a wonderful wonderful week!!!!

No comments: