3/05/2007

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday!

I love pie. This is a really good place for pie. The Boy was nice enough to help me go get pie here. Yay.

Someday I will write about how much I love newspapers (even though my job can get me pretty stressed as well). When I was about 12, I knew I wanted to write a book someday, and I also knew that it wasn't easy to do. So I still had to decide what I wanted to be when I grew up. Then one day I was at a doctor's appointment and saw, in the distance, a long trail of black smoke. It was over the farmy areas of Freehold. I wanted to know if it was a fire, where it was, what it was...and it occurred to me that a good career would be journalism, because of my desire to understand things and because I loved to write. And thus a career was born.

No comments: