2/15/2005

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

Here is where I am, how I'm spending my days. Last week and weekend, I printed out allll 414 pages of the book (and here I thought I had been cutting!) I read through every page, making edits on the paper. I took it on the bus and to dinner.

That wasn't quite as bad as what I have to do now, which is input all the changes into the computer. This requires major food for energy and incentive.

I managed to input the first 75 pages of changes at the end of the weekend. I am going to do more over the next few days. By the weekend, I will print it out again and read and proofread again. There are always new mistakes when I input stuff, and things I change my mind about.

But it's almost time to get it back to my agent. I'm actually excited. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I remember when it was a mishmosh of scenes, when I was still changing characters' names around or deleting or combining some.

And yes, that was all very boring. If you want fun, read the Onion.

No comments: