2/21/2005

Will later wake up, put on clothes, and go to work.

I imagine this will be big news later today: Someone got ahold of Paris Hilton's cellular phonebook and sent around a web address that you punch in and all her friends' mobile phone numbers show up. Two people I know actually called the numbers of famous people and got their voice mails. So it's real. I'm not going to post the link here, because the poor girl has no privacy. I did look, though, because of the curiosity factor. The whole thing is pretty crazy. There are a lotta famous people's numbers there! Most are unsurprising: Lohan, Christina Ag., etc.

In other news, I've been watching the Greatest American Hero episodes on DVD. While the plots were a tad flimsy, the chemistry and dialogue between William Katt and Robert Culp's characters is magical. As the "instruction book" that came with it says, "It's Wednesday night in America again."

No comments: