2/21/2005

After the edits, the book is back down to 386 pages. I didn't feel like I was cutting a lot, but I never felt like I was adding a lot, either; it just ended up that way.

Apparently I shouldn't have read the Paris Hilton phone list. I got this in my e-mail two hours ago, and it's from fbi.gov:

Dear Sir/Madam,
we have logged your IP-address on more than 40 illegal Websites.
Important: Please answer our questions!The list of questions are attached.
Yours faithfully, [name deleted]
++-++ Federal Bureau of Investigation -FBI-++-
++ 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room [deleted]++-
++ Washington, DC 20535++-++ (202) 324-3000

I deleted it, as it's most likely a virus. It's creepy that the hackers can actually have messages sent to me from fbi.gov, but oh well. The attached zip was labeled "Indictment." Wow, that's a mighty efficient agency that was able to convene a grand jury on me tonight!

Another suspicious item is the poor grammar as in "The list of questions are attached." All your base are mine!

No comments: