12/05/2003

Woke up, put on clothes, went to work.

Not much traffic on the roads this morning. People listened to the weather and were smart, I guess.

Today's installment from my e-mail:

I am Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada, the wife of Joseph
Ejercito Estrada,former president of Philippines. I
have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline and
Jude.Two sons and a daugther.This mail may be coming
to you as a surprise or an article but it is very
real.I gave the mail to my daugther Jude to send the
mail to any contacts she sees and may be a God fearing
person will listen to our plight.I will want you as
the receiver to read through it and think very well if
you can help or render us any assistance. My husband
Joseph Ejercito estrada was elected as the 13th
President of the Philippines in May 1998 by the people
of Philippines due to his popularity in the film
industry...the way things are going with us,my husband decided to let me know that he deposited some money with some
Banks .These funds are presently deposited in his
private Bank accounts, Three in whole, one in
Europe,one in Central America and one in the Bahamas
and all deposited in our name. The Fund in question is
put all together exceed One hundred Million. 45
Million USD deposited with a Bank in CommonWealth of
Dominica,30. Million USD with a Trust Company in
Europe - and the Bahamas- 35. Million USD. ...I would want us to be in partnership in any good business you may suggest in
your country. Please handle this transaction with
maturity and sincerity.
Best Regards,
Dr Mrs Luisa P.Ejercito Estrada

No comments: