12/06/2003

I must be a bad influence. A friend sent this to me:

...BLIZZARD WARNING EARLY SATURDAY THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING...
SNOW WILL CONTINUE OVERNIGHT AND ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATIONS OF A FEW INCHES ARE EXPECTED. SNOW WILL PERSIST THROUGH SATURDAY AND
NORTHEAST WINDS WILL PICK UP IN SPEED...A BLIZZARD WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WIND SPEEDS OR FREQUENT
GUSTS OF OVER 35 MPH ARE EXPECTED WITH CONSIDERABLE FALLING AND OR
BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW.

I can honestly say that I believe this to be the first December "blizzard" I've ever been in. Almost all of them I remember have been in February.

Something I just heard outside my window:

MAN: Come on. Keep walking.
GIRL: I've been walking the whole time! And you've been yelling that the whole time! I've been walking and you've been yelling!

No comments: