12/21/2003

Today's affirmation, as received in my e-mail:

I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you, having seen your
contact from the Internet. I am Barrister David Johnson, the legal
adviser to late Mr. and Mrs. Andy Brown, an America couple that lived in my
Country Nigeria for 30 years before they both died in the plane crash
late last year. These couples were good Christians, they so dedicated their
live to God. And as matter of fact, after I sold all their properties, I realized more than $3,800,000.00 (Three million hundred thousand US dollars
...I asked God to make his choice and direct me to a honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a Christian site, and as a matter of fact, it is not only you or your ministry that I picked on the Christian site initially, but after my fervent prayer over it, then you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God.

No comments: