11/16/2003

I was further along on Book 3 than I'd thought. I guess all of those passages I'd added in along the way are coming together. I've divided it up into parts 1 and 2, both of which may have almost 200 pages. It's easier to work on that way. I'm focusing on Part 1 for now. A lot of Part 2 is written, but I'm saving it for later.

Yesterday, I violated my decision to stay in all day, and I went to look at the coat again. It didn't fit me just right, so I didn't get it. I went into a different coat store in my hometown and a woman said to me, "I know you! You're famous. Or infamous, as the case may be." Hmmm.

For those coming here for the first time, my homepage and e-mail information is at www.carenlissner.com, as well as book stuff. People doing web searches on me are coming here these days rather than there.

No comments: