7/11/2008

Yum

Okay, so I've posted all these photos...and nothing of what we ATE! Particularly at Ben & Jerry's. Well, I was too busy eating my cookie-cookie sundae with hot fudge, rainbow sprinkles, and triple caramel chunk ice cream to take a picture.

I hardly ever eat ice cream, but sometimes ya gotta treat yaself.

And no, I didn't end up gaining weight. I guess the 1.5-plus miles we walked uphill from Lake Champlain back to the hotel the night before may have helped. (Owwww.) So, I got out of this one okay.


Manhattan solstice tomorrow?

The next "Manhattanhenge" is supposed to be around July 12 or 13, so if you liked my pics from last time and want to take some of your own, then go to NYC around 14th Street, or other wide streets, at sundown. We won't be going - the pics I took last time were enough, and the sun is blinding. Ouch!!! If you go, definitely bring shades.

No comments: