3/27/2008

People can be soooooo disappointing

I just looked around at some blogs, and there were few updates. How boring. So it's my responsibility to fill in the gap.

Let's see. What can I think of to tell you about?

Many years ago, I worked in a fast food restaurant. I didn't really have too many people to talk to. This one time, they hired a new boy who was a year younger than me. My thoughts were the same as any other young dateless girl stuck in a fast food uniform: "Yay! New boy."

Soon enough, he came over to me and held up a hamburger bun, which he had squeezed all around a French fry. "What do you think this is?" he asked.

"A metaphor for man's suffering," I said, displaying my boundless wisdom.

"It's an asshole taking a shit!" he said, then laughed to himself and went to go show it to someone else.

Ah, well.

No comments: